Infrared Industries is widely respected and recognized in the automotive, industrial, analytic and research, petroleum, environmental, and utility industries for its rugged, reliable, accurate, and affordable analyzers. Our company highly values providing our customers with the best customer support and service possible.
We carry our values over to our employees as well. At Infrared Industries, we offer an energetic and challenging work environment that fosters a team atmosphere where each employee has the opportunity for further growth, development, and advancement.
Infrared Industries is seeking qualified sales, administrative, and technician candidates. For any of the currently open full-time or rep positions, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Electro-Mechanical Assembler (entry level)
We have an immediate need for a full-time Electro-Mechanical Assembler. We offer a friendly work environment, high visibility, and the opportunity to get experience in many aspects of the operation of a small business.
The ideal candidate works under minimum supervision and provides support for instrument manufacturing, pre-production R&D and field service related issues. He / She must be able to work from engineering drawings and rough sketches for non-standard equipment in complex unique processes.
- Electronic Assembly, Through-hole soldering, SMT/ Surface Mount Soldering, and Hand Soldering
- Work on printed circuit boards and solder kitted electronics board. You will have all parts, board, and rough assembly directions.
- Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems and support structures and install components, units, sub-assemblies, wiring, and assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering and micro-welding equipment
- Drill and tap holes in specified equipment locations to mount control units, and to provide openings for elements, wiring, and instruments
- Inspect and test wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits for operation; and record results
- Experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment and proficiency with electronic testing tools a plus
No phone calls or walk-ins accepted.
This is page.php